Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Anti-Valentines Day:

Now this is something I totally support!

Dabbled.org is holding their second annual "Dabbled Black Heart Anti-Valentines Day Contest". It's open to crafters of all types, and the interpretation of what "anti-valentines" means is left entirely to you to decide.

My evil little mind is already at work on submission ideas :mwuuaahahaaa:

The deadline for entering is February 12th and the (few) rules are in the post I linked.

Get to crack'n, my talented crafty friends!

2 comments:

Kath said...

I don't have any ideas now but I can definitely get behind this one! I'll look forward to seeing what you come up with!

KnittingBlueContent said...

Ditto Kath! You are funny, crafty and smart as heck, so I know I'm in good company on this one :evil grin: